Effective Date: 10/11/15
This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, register with, access or use the Service (or “App”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in this App, including its installation on 3rd-Party sites, and in e-mail, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this App.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this App.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party.
Our websites and apps and these third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our App:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the App.
Information You Provide to Us.
When you download, register with or use this App, we may ask you to provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number ("personal information").
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your zip code.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App and subscribing to our service.
- We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you download, access and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information and the device's telephone number.
- Location Information. This App collects real-time information about the location of your device and the locators visited.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not download the App or delete it from your device. We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or from you.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our App.
- Log Files. Log files record data from visitors to this site. The data gathered is nonpersonal and may include things such as your: internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP) name, entry and exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the App.
We use location information we collect to provide analytics to the sites the app is present on, target messages based on your location and improve the service.
We may occasionally communicate with you regarding our products, services, news and events. You have the option to not receive this information. We provide an opt-out function within all email communications of this nature, or will cease to communicate with you for this purpose if you contact us at email@example.com and tell us not to communicate this information to you. The only kind of these communications that you may not “opt-out” of are those required to communicate service-related announcements, including information specific to your account, planned service suspensions and outages. We will attempt to minimize this type of communication to you.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of White Label Directory's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by White Label Directory about our App users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of White Label Directory, our customers or others.
Your Choices about Our Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.
This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the App to collect and use real-time information about your device's location when prompted by using the device. If you block the use of location information some or all parts of the App may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
Targeted Advertising by the Company. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by emailing us with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org or by adjusting your user advertising preferences in your account profile.
Children under the Age of 13
The App is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
We will strive to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, however, no data transmission over the Internet, by wireless device or over the air is guaranteed to be 100% secure. We will continue to enhance security procedures as new technologies and procedures become available. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to encrypt the transmission of your personal information and password as part of your account setup.
We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. If you forget your password, we will ask you for your ID and send you an email containing your password.
Your account information is secured on a firewall protected server and can only be accessed by Our authorized employees who need to have access to this data in order to fulfill their given duties.
Please remember that you control what personal information you provide while using the Service. Ultimately, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your identification, passwords and/or any personal information in your possession for the use of the Service. Always be careful and responsible regarding your personal information. We are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information which you provide to them and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Service. Similarly, we cannot assume any responsibility for the content of any personal information or other information which you receive from other users through the Service, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the contents of any personal information or other information which you may receive using the Service. We cannot guarantee, or assume any responsibility for verifying, the accuracy of the personal information or other information provided by any third party. You release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such personal information or other information of others.